Thread: 24 *spoilers*
View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2007, 00:07   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 24 *spoilers*

It has its ups and downs and every series/episode outside of season 1 has had this problem.

As has been said, Season 1 had the novelty yadda yadda.

But seasons 2+3 were still good (and indeed, often even better) because the threat level was raised to such a level that you were genuinely almost shocked and excited watching it (a very rare thing for TV these days - we are so emotionally dead and overexposed to all sorts of tragedy, explosion, mass destruction etc that none of it really registers)

But the bits with the nuclear bomb, and the dying george mason were good. Similarly when Jack had to kill... whats his face, the smarmy division guy that no one liked, by shooting him, that was really ****ing tense as well.

But yes, S6 has been really shit. Leshy was right that they started with an interesting premise, and many of the other things that have been shit about it have been mentioned in this thread. To add a few more though;

I spent an entire hour trying to remember whether Jack's dad was this season, or the previous season, simply because of the sheer amount of stuff that has happened on day 6.

The 'ITS YOUR FATHER!!!!!!' plot device is shit in any show. Yes you, 24, heroes etc etc etc.

Is it confirmed for S7 + S8? Because surely just S7 would make sense (24/7)

Theres no understating the fact we actually saw jacks worn down beat up body in S6 E1 and now hes been up fighting terrorism for 22 straight hours.

Nobody likes audrey, shes a shit actress and a crap character.

Also my final point.

A twist is not the only plot device

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote