View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2005, 00:32   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What is your prejudice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
For instance, last Saturday myself and T&F went to get some fried chicken. While we were waiting a drunk black guy spent ten minutes telling me quite loudly that
a) Jesus was black
b) White people would be enslaved for two thousand years
c) That white people were evil
d) That the black man would rise again, it was in the bible.

A black man at a fried chicken "emporium"?

Who'd have thought eh?!

I bet he asked for some watermelon for "afters" as well didn't he.