View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 23:40   #17
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: What is your prejudice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Now, I must admit I totally discounted everything he had to say because he was too damn loud. Similarly I hate anyone on the bus who insists on talking loudly. Especially since it usually involves telling some tedious anecdote about how Monique annoyed Sharmaine or Latetia or how Dave was going to beat up Darren or something equally uninteresting.
You forgot Chantelle, lol. It's always true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
and if you kiss them it's generally horrible (at first).
I didn't feel that way when I went out with a smoker for the first time. *shrug*
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote