View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 22:30   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What is your prejudice?

I'm pretty prejudiced against loud people, or people who insist on standing too close to you when they speak.

For instance, last Saturday myself and T&F went to get some fried chicken. While we were waiting a drunk black guy spent ten minutes telling me quite loudly that
a) Jesus was black
b) White people would be enslaved for two thousand years
c) That white people were evil
d) That the black man would rise again, it was in the bible.

Now, I must admit I totally discounted everything he had to say because he was too damn loud. Similarly I hate anyone on the bus who insists on talking loudly. Especially since it usually involves telling some tedious anecdote about how Monique annoyed Sharmaine or Latetia or how Dave was going to beat up Darren or something equally uninteresting.

And yeah, smokers as NB3 says. Although I'm not sure that's a prejudice, they just tend to smell pretty badly and if you kiss them it's generally horrible (at first).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote