View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 21:31   #4
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What is your prejudice?

people who refuse to deviate from supporting a theoretical model even when it is plainly inapplicable in a real world situation.

this is not in the sense of nodrog and so on, this is in the sense of people who have sky is green moments. without wishing to drag everything down to the disgustingly pointlessly specific level of the worst excesses of livejournal users, someone in my economics class today insisted that britain should scrap the current minumum wage because it was causing massive unemployment. Somebody else, in Politics, insisted that Germany voted overwhelmingly for the right because the CDU topped the ballot, even though the three left-wing parties beat the CDU/FDP by 6.1% of the vote.

Such are the idiots I swim in.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote