View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2005, 21:16   #1
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
What is your prejudice?

Mine are:

Religious people, especially Christians.

Women (I'm trying to overcome this one)
African Americans (as opposed to black Africans) (I'm trying to overcome this one too)

Obesity (I may become this one)
The handicapped and sick people, (working on it)

The superwealthy.

Some of these I admit are unjust, and I'm working on overcoming them. Do you have any?
s|k is offline   Reply With Quote