Thread: The 24 Hour Day
View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 15:57   #11
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The 24 Hour Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
All this is advice is reasonably sensible and well received; but i was wondering whether more not everyone 'works' to the 24 hour clock? its reasonably arbitrary after all
I think there should be a 28 hour clock or something, I can pretty much keep running for 20 hours, and then I need my sleep. But if it was a 30 hour day we would all work longer, party harder and probably still sleep just as much.