Thread: The 24 Hour Day
View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 13:22   #7
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The 24 Hour Day

I echo deepflows sentiments, you need a reason to get to sleep and to be up.

When I was a student I had similar problems, going to bed 4,5, 6am waking up being tired yadda yadda yadda. I think most students go through that phase. Obviously yours is a little bit more advanced seeing as you are taking drugs to go with it.

But you need a reason to get up. Once you start getting up at 7/8/9am on a regular basis you will go to sleep earlier as your body simply can't function on small amounts of sleep.

I get up mon-fri at 7.30. Every morning, it still kills me to get up as i'm shit in the mornings, but by the time it gets to 12.30 in general I am pretty tired and knock out.

Weekends when I am up/out til 2/3am, I still get my 7.5 hours sleep.

So ye get a job, or take more classes in the morning. My dad said something when I went to uni which while was stupid made sense. He said "Try and get your classes early in the morning, that way you are up for the day and not wasting it in bed" Now that was all good advice but I like partying, sleeping so I kind of ignored it. But those rare opportunities where I was up before midday at uni, he was right you did see more of the day and enjoy it more.