Thread: The 24 Hour Day
View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2007, 11:46   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The 24 Hour Day

I have sort of similar issues as far as the "getting to sleep" bit goes, I've never found it easy at all, and it does take about an hour. That is, unless I'm completely knackered, in which case it comes easily. Which I suppose is different from you.

This week I had shifts at work which started at 7am on weds/thurs/fri, these were my first early shifts for about 2 and a half weeks. On tuesday night I only got to sleep around 4am, I woke up at 7:10 and ended up being 45 minutes late for work. The next night I got to sleep around 2, got up at 6:40, and was about 15 minutes late. I got to sleep about 10pm on thursday night (I assume because of the lack of sleep I had the previous two nights) got a full 8 hours, woke up at 6 and got in on time \o/. Getting to sleep in all of these cases was assisted by :weed:.

My point is Deffeh, if you HAD to be somewhere at 7am every day (and ideally had to be up at 6), I find it difficult to believe you would still go to bed past midnight every night, or 1 or 2am perhaps. The fact that you are a student and don't really have anything immediately bad happen to you when you don't go in, means you have no incentive to force yourself to get out of bed in the morning, which is really very important in avoiding a sleep pattern like yours (for me anyway).

In conclusion, get a job.