View Single Post
Unread 13 Feb 2011, 12:54   #212
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: rd 40 predictions... go go go

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
gm: lets look at the facts. CT/ND have been allied all round, forced several alliances to join their block. Pretty fast it became clear nd/ct wanted to get rid of rock. rock was smart to break away, really u shoudlnt underestimate them.
Correct - Reason? Here it is:

ROCK origonaly joined the block of ND/CT this round becuase a certain individual which we shall call.. SickDeath, threatend my HC to either help them hitting Apprime, or have Conspiracy concentrate all firepower on them (baring in mind we were not allied or friendly toward Apprime we were just neutral at this point) Techincaly ND and CT have been working togther for most of this round also, ie they havent hit each other and of course were in the origonal block hitting Apprime so surely this does make them allied for most of the round which is what Max just pointed out? Apparently GM claims this is wrong. Then we had the famous logs (which amusingly the ND HC provided) of AngryDuck of course asking who the next target would be once the block was finished on Apprime, and amusingly the alliance called 'ROCK' was brought up.

Quote:
so ND and CT allied each other again ingame, ND then backstabbed Hex last night(Hex that earlier helped both nd/ct and joined their block)
ROCK didnt wait for them to be backstabbed as u can see what happened to Hex last night.
Again.. Correct. Reason here:

Newdawn the night my HC chose to hit Conspiracy (which i have stated in another thread i was AGAINST as i wanted to continue to hit ND after witnessing the way they have tried to manipulate everyone with pollitical garbage) decided to roid Hex. Now when ROCK and ND were hitting each other (After DZ napped with Apprime, the very alliance they swore to us they didnt want to see win) Hex was also hitting some of our major ROCK populated gals. At one point we had more hostile report stats then ND. I find it a strange coincidence that if hex were not part of the ND/CT block why they would be one of ROCKs most hostile at the time of when ROCK and ND were hitting each other. (After which ROCK then hit hex back) So techincaly ND then to show their gratitude of working alongside hex against us, decided to roid them dry after they had lost a few roids to Apprime/Oddr/ROCK. (the night we stupidly went for Conspiracy)

Quote:
both u and DZ have manipulated alliances that was part of your block, you try to used them as flak and in the end stabbing them. You 2 alliances just lost all credibility. peace out
Now.. this is sort of correct. Reason:

In a way i have no problem with Conspiracy, they have retalled ROCK for hitting them and they have succeeded and you wont catch me moaning about that well done to them and we deserved to be hit for hitting them. However, the fact it was SICKdeaths threat that caused us to allie with CT in the first place, plus the usal threats we got from ND when we decided to once again go neutral with 'If you hit us we will turn you into our personal roid farm all round' (ring any bells DZ?) Also the fact DZ admitted on another thread he bassicaly told oddr they either nap/stop hitting ND or he would speak to his members about exiling out of a certail galaxy to screw over ODDR. Those 2 me show they did indeed try to manipulate the universe. We also of course saw logs from both sides of private convos between CT and ND HC (as i mentioned above with regards to Angryduck) speak about us as the next target once Apprime had been removed from the equastion. Anyway, Conspiracy are in a strong position right now, ROCK have indeed been bashed by around 3/4 alliances and as i mentioned above due to some of the decisions by my own HC it was well deserved. However, unless of course your going to try some more fcs (like the one yesterday, we lost 10k roids but still managed to prevent an fc.. does this show the morale is low?) then ROCKs fleets will still be coming for you. So.. whats your next move?

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote