Thread: Blackmail ?
View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 01:04   #24
Geezer77
There's Only One United!!

Geezer77 is on a distinguished road
Re: Blackmail ?

Fakenicking only works for a certain amount of time, it is fairly easy to get a good idea of the uni by keeping track of defence and attacks of planets in alliance member galaxies for instance. Regarding galaxy politics, i've always been a fan of a good active galaxy, it makes the game more enjoyable as a whole, however a Galaxy member has no right to refuse reporting incoming, it basically makes the idea and theory of galaxies as pointless.

Not reporting incoming on a galaxy member when you are online is the cardinal sin for me in this game, it is foul play and i have a problem accepting any justification of such tactics. Alliance politics may change relations in the gal when there is conflict between galaxy members, but i believe there is a duty every member of a galaxy owes and that is at least to report incoming when/if you are online. I have run into this problem a few times in the past and it does make my blood boil.

The same goes for alliances as well in my opinion, Alliances are what in all, set decisions on there members, it is upto the galaxy member what to do regarding this, If an allinace at war they can rightly say do not defend in gal any members of a certain alliance or defend against your own alliance (common sense), but i would never agree to banning members not reporting incoming on those planets whether it be your own allinace or another alliance attacking them. It is foul play in my book and i have argued this with a couple of HC's in my time playing this game.

'Death Smiles at us all, All a Man can do is Smile Back'
Geezer77 is offline   Reply With Quote