Thread: Blackmail ?
View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2006, 01:04   #23
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: Blackmail ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Penning
I know this policy intimately....
Then why aren't you aware of the flaws in its operation?

What about:
  • News scans / JGPs providing much of these details for free?
  • Checking if that gal member actually does login at a time to cause damage?
  • Faulty intel about which planets are in which alliance?
  • The fact that the majority of players have absolutely no control over where and when their alliances hits, nor over which gals are napped. The only logical followup to this would be for that player to leave their alliance. Do you honestly expect them to leave their mates and risk 72 ticks of uncovered incs just to get theirs reported for the rest of the round?
  • The fact that your galaxy is severely weakened should several alliances with players ingal attack?
  • Applying this policy to yourself? If someone else sees your alliance attacking, do you simply deny it was them?