View Single Post
Unread 25 Nov 2002, 13:50   #40
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Storebo
might be to late tho...
titans/ldk/dta/virus have manipulated pa universe to long...
Storebo mate - I can understand you don't like losing - but this whining doesn't look good on you...particularly after the La Ketchup incident.

Afaik LDK/Titans went into this round alone - as opposed to your FAnG/Adelante/ToT grouping which had much more members supplemented by several attack groups and then later a working relationship with Fury. Even DTA were on ur side originally...

Titans had no formal relationship with Virus in the early part of this round and if there is one now it is only recent. I find it amusing that you of all people are accusing Titans/LDK of blocking when u were involved in the first grouping of the round.

Now I know ur aim is to try and get everyone to turn on Titans/LDK and I can understand why...but it would be nice if you (like Rumad) cud just admit that at least a part of your downfall is simply because Titans/LDK outplayed you...and hit ur gals members night after night until first Adelante and then FAnG cracked.

OFC I don't expect that...after all in ur eyes Titans are scum and LDK cheat0rs. I mean how could we have beaten u otherwise? Certainly cudnt be becoz of better activity and tactics cud it?

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote