Thread: Regarding Sk´s
View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2009, 14:03   #33
Figment

Figment is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Regarding Sk´s

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
I don't fail to realise any of these things - I know exactly how much fun it is (can be) going over the BRep of a successful landing.

But I'm not the sort of player that we need to be trying to persuade to stick with the game - I've played every single round since I first signed up. It's the casual players we need to encourage to stick around - and making their experiences of the game worse isn't the way to do it.

We're just about to start this round with less than 1200 accounts signed up - surely you must realise that having "fun" at the expense of other players is counter-productive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab
:facepalm: The entire game is based on having fun at the expense of other players. That is my point. Not mixing things up from time to time though, makes it incredibly stale for EVERYONE.
You can't forget though that at the end of the day the people that run this are a business, and are here to make money. Unfortunately there is no way to please absolutely everyone, so they must therefore do what will keep the largest number of people here, and newer players that have to constantly worry about if their structures will be repeatedly hammered into the ground will NOT be interested in coming back for subsequent rounds of similar treatment.
Figment is offline   Reply With Quote