Thread: Regarding Sk´s
View Single Post
Unread 23 Jun 2009, 17:59   #12
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Regarding Sk´s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
Don't complain at me about it.

The poll wasn't my idea, nor would I have even bothered with one. I liked the stats as they were, and a large part of the reason I took over 'management' of getting new stats was for oddball stuff like this. I could be the one taking the blame for shitty stats, rather than the PA Team. Oh well.

Appocomaster said they needed to be changed, so they were changed. Moving on from that, and keeping the "new player friendly" in mind, I came up with those three points.
Stop kidding yourself, its nothing to do with 'new player friendly'. Its that some people didnt want to get SK'd and lose alot of there constructions.

No new player goes over 50+ constructions (by new player, i mean non-irc person, new to the game), no new player would even care that there constructions are faster after getting SK'd.. all they'd see is that they lost constructions, no new player cares about afew extra k salvage from construction losses.. when they lost there entire fleet as well (as they're new/inactive), no new player cares about reduced asteroid capping.. (that just makes sending SK's redudant, as if its a choice between roids and sk's, it'll always be roids).

Dont be nieve, people are shit.. they pretend to be arguing for someone eles's cause but instead are campaigning for themselves.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote