View Single Post
Unread 23 Mar 2011, 03:17   #29
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: My set of stats, have a looksie and give feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donar View Post
leave out the peacekeepers for xan and make em weak vs terran BS like they should be and they are good. Never understood why xan have cr/bs ships.
It's a trade-off. Xan has horrid Research speed, so in order to get to cr/bs early they'd have to sacrifice either tt-3/4 or HCT, neither of which can be missed imo (if you're contending for top of course). It's more of a mid to late round solution for people with other cr/bs def ships in alliance.

Besides, no Ter should go without an Etd to back him up.

Also, I have no problem with using these stats the round after next, considering most stats only get used once anyway. And I don't want to rush changes in these last two weeks (counting from when I posted them) that might end up ruining them, which is why I haven't pm'd Appoco myself to suggest them.

Concerning stats, do you think Cath should have slightly above average efficiencies relative to other rounds to compensate for the fact that they're the main targets of Ter, Xan AND Zik? I feel they're really weak defensively atm, targeting-wise. Not that I have much problems with Cath being support race.

Last edited by Patrikc; 23 Mar 2011 at 03:23.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote