View Single Post
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 15:59   #18
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Remove 'damage' column on stats and restructure EMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
You did notice the part where I allready said everything you just wrote, and a lot more?
I can only guess you think you summarised my entire post under the word 'quirks', but this wasn't clear to someone of my relatively miniscule intellect.

Unless I misinterpretted your suggestion, then I agree that it's a pretty awful choice to make for EMP. I think the one proposed in this thread is the most sensible. In fact, I quite like Sovereign's suggestion for different kill/EMP/Steal resistances as it does open up more choice.

However, I'm not convinced that steal/res adds a huge amount. We need E/R because of the special dynamics of EMP. I'm not sure the benefits would be so great for an S/R.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote