View Single Post
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 19:20   #28
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: All these changes to the forum.

Id like to point out that whilst most of you are going 'lols copy of PB lols' its not. Ive wanted to install various hacks and changes to this forum for the past 4 years. When the arcade came out i wanted to get it too but unfortunately Jolt dont want to give out the vbulletin.org access code so i couldnt download it. However now i have it i installed it immediately as ive wanted it for aaaaages.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote