View Single Post
Unread 26 Jul 2011, 16:28   #26
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: xVx and Nap agreements

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
When agreeing a nap with an alliance and adding in a 48 hour cool off period it is often customary to wait until the agreed notice period is over until you attack the other alliance.

Am I right in saying that so far this round xVx has failed to honor such a cool off period twice and what does that say to any alliance wanting to work with xVx in the future?

Don't get me wrong, i couldn't care less that they are breaking yet another agreement but it could of saved apprime another night of incs if we had known

http://pastebin.com/iNhNFvid
This the nap agreement which you ended by leaving an unanswered pm originally with Night-Sky - didnt even wait for a response.... what was the reason for breaking the nap with xVx anyway? you needed somewhere to crash your ships before round end???
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote