Thread: G to the De-tox
View Single Post
Unread 28 Jul 2008, 18:09   #26
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: G to the De-tox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prover View Post
This is exactly why I'm practicing on forward thinking. However, I think the big picture in its simplicity is extremely underrated. This obviously causes a communication problem between people who focus differently. Does it not? Is there really a true way to focus? I think the solution is for both sides to think forwardly and meet halfway.
Me? I used to prefer backwards thinking, then I moved onto sideways. Currently I'm thinking in a spiral that's continuing to infinity.

Quote:
In my third paragraph, I briefly mentioned how science suggested that our thought processes were confined to dualistic interpretation in what I call 3D-thinking. I could go into all the different analogies including binary logic, mirror reflections, binocular vision, chaos theory, quantum mechanics, relativity theory, etc. But I know the lay person probably isn't familiar with a lot of this.
Try me, cos yo' shit still dun make no sense nigga. I be thinkin' it far more likely that yo' quantum mechanics education is pretty weak.

Quote:
Basically, 4D-thinking embodies the probabilistic approach taken to supersede binary thought. Ex: instead of using 0 or 1, a number between 0 and 1 is used. From this point on, my assumption is that our knowledge is truly revealed as a distinction between [true and not true] rather than [true and false] at its roots. This is a philosophical tenet that maybe not everyone agrees with. This explains our differences with the definition of "logic".
Yo nigga, you ever heard of a lil' number called 0.5? I dun think so. tcch. I think dem scientist folks 'ave do, at least that's what my cousin Merl be sayin', he sweeps dem floors down at de unibersity.

Quote:
I would argue there are both internal and external "worlds" as part of our 3D-duality that are truly superposed when time is added to the equation (in 4D). I also would argue there are multiple levels of consciousness involved that brain chemistry knows next to nothing about.
Man dem brains is crazy shit, ain't no-one know for sure what's goin' on in dere. I tink dat dose nooroscientists can still see that dere is tings happenin' tho. You only gotta go a few deaoretical steps furder to see why a = b an shit. Dere ain't no reason dis shit don't 'ave to be materialistic bro. Experiential bullshit dat we un unnerstan' all yet dun mean we gotta give up on science and push sum bullshit philosophy.

Quote:
Science focuses more on externality while art focuses more on internality.
Man were yu tink dem water lilies dat monet painted come from? His head yo? Nah, dat shit ain't right. Nigga was blind.

Quote:
Love is ineffable.

"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." 1 Cor. 13
You be quotin' da bible at me now? What dis nigga been smokin'? My granmar still go to church and shit but she be dyin' so I can sorta unnerstand her broken ol' ass, what your excuse.

Quote:
There is fully no scientific explanation for it. The question is, what is not Love?
Dis thread man, dis thread.

Quote:
Is Love not true?
Nah man, love is lying fo' yo' niggas wen do po-lice is all up on dem asses.

You feel it?

tcch