View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2005, 08:22   #4
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A British and American cultural conflict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
MrL_Jakiri doesn't have a degree, so referring to him as "educated" isn't really accurate
I have a Bachelor's of Art and am attending graduate school, and I know, that there are 12 year olds in elite private schools that are more educated than I am and many here. A degree isn't meaningless, no I'm not saying that at all, but whatever constitutes 'educated,' I know that I am not it. My point is that a piece of paper isn't the end all be all of designating who is educated and who isn't.