View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 23:27   #424
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
my ego is so large based on my penis size.

anyway, ye it was other things than my ego which made me leave asc. I enjoyed the 2 rounds prior to r29. Quite alot actually, but I hated r29 and decided to do something else for r30.

Don't you worry, we hated you too. R29 and R30!

Also it is a good point Jonny made. Just do not care about spies and, have some basic security or so, but do not. Ever. Be. A. Secretive. Dickhead.