View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 20:58   #411
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future
Re: R31 rumour thread

It strikes me that the things that have made Asc different, the revolutionary ideas and curious exploits they have come up with, the things we have celebrated and marked how different and refreshing it is....

Are pretty much the things people are now complaining about and asking them to act like your run of the mill ally.

Asking what you are asking is futile, it aint gonna happen, maybe if this walkover that everyone predicts occurs things will change. If it is as one-sided as people predict (i have no idea of what's going on) then believe me Asc players will be bored shitless too (no competition is almost as boring as being gangbanged every night).

I still say it's up to someone else to do something about Asc this round, not for them to come down to our level. Next round i imagine things will be a whole lot different.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote