Thread: With Marv gone
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jan 2007, 00:16   #22
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: With Marv gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
Well the reason I am actually posting this here is that the entire community would benefit from someone who is a) capable b) From the actualy community c) Has done these things before and know what its all about.
Voted. Lets have a forums poll, and if Idler wins over 50% of the votes, he automatically owns PA?

EDIT: I don't want to disrespect PATeam, but I have to. It would be nice to have someone on the team that is actually clever. I mean common-sensicalised (werd?) too.

[16:10:34] <[lfc]stif|afk> "dont be the worst in your alliance, join CT. We have Arfy!"
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote