Thread: Valentine's Day
View Single Post
Unread 12 Feb 2007, 20:46   #9
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Valentine's Day

I think most people don't really care about Valentines. Any girl who puts emphasis on it (eg: starting an argument because you didnt get her a present or similar) is likely to be shit.

Having said that though, girls do secretly like the attention and receiving a little something for it. So it's in our interests to make SOME effort.

This sounds like a DemiGOD post but it isn't intended to be. Just from the girls I know, most aren't that bothered if they don't get much/anything for it, but they do like it if they receive something.