View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2010, 11:29   #54
Zotnam
Over the moon

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future
Re: Vision/newdawn nap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
I thought a game was about winning sunny. Your only goal is to take out an ally not even being in the top 5 this round just cause you're a little upset?
I don't think attacking an alliance that currently has 10 out of the top20 planets and many of the biggest gals is a decision they have to defend, seems like an obvious harder choice than actually attacking the current #1 alliance with a bunch of help.

Quote:
Seems everyone is starting to think that vsn has won already... So ive got a question to asc. Are you really not playing for the win? You have enough members to win (you have proven that before) and you have around same avg size as most other top allies. And from how the universe currently looks Im guessing you wont get much inc at all.. Based on you having nap agreements with vsn and nd and your current position as an "outsider". You have proven before that you can come from the shadows and win a round so why does everyone seem to downplay asc chances?
I think you are looking at the wrong alliance to come from behind. The exact same things you posted can be said about another alliance, an alliance that has also talked a lot about recruiting and is obviously more active and has way more roids. Take a look at this:
http://89.145.83.129/sandmans/?p=com...k=&type=values

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote