View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 12:15   #154
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Given the recent rumours I've heard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin]
At what point did asc resort to recruiting multiple account playing mid round sign ups? Its very easy to claim that asc had nothing to do with his multiple accounts, but the simple fact that he was "secretly" recruited mid round into 8:8 as an invitation player, makes me think that theres a little more to the story than the old "we got got played by a multi" corker D:

Claiming ignorance is a very easy thing to do, but i dont think too many people here would attach that quality to asc members.....

ps.... i might be going out on a limb here, but id say asc knew about his multying, perhaps even endorsed it... ive even got the logs
You're wrong. Simple as.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote