View Single Post
Unread 9 Oct 2006, 05:09   #99
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: A request to angels HC

do you really think cheating in an internet game is heinous to keep away from people? what makes you think he's addicted to waste his time cheating anyway? i'm not defending him because he is killmark, just the principle of sending off a player into exile for cheating reeks of stupidity - though i do know killmark fairly well, he is a nice enough guy especially if you're of use to him but i am fairly sure his priorities aren't the same as they were years ago, like many if not all players who played years ago, he's seemingly matured.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote