View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2006, 22:01   #90
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: A request to angels HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
The diameter of the earth is like 7000 miles so you must be talking about a different New Zealand then.
The fridge with all my booze in is out my door, down the stairs, round a few corners and in the garage. It takes about 20 metres of walking (or crawling depending on number of previous trips) to get to it. To say that it is 3 metres from me would be very misleading. As such, the fact I had to travel 12,000 miles (it was actually more due to planes not going in straight lines) means it is better to say that it was 12,000 miles away than to say it was 7000 miles away in order to avoid misleading people.

Pedant