View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2006, 19:52   #77
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Re: A request to angels HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morden
I consider Killmark a friend, and yet I havent cheated since r3, when cheating was so rampant that I dont know anyone who played then and didnt.

Granted i broke the UELA once and got deleted for it ;-)

So does that make me a cheater?
It is up to everyone to chose their friends and he is your choice, I wouldnt chose him if he was the last person on earth.

It doesnt make you a cheater, all it does it make your choice of friends questionable and your judgement of character suspect.

The history of Killmark is well documented on these forums and elsewhere, he is a known cheat and a proven liar.

He was single handedly responsible for the destruction of a whole round of planetarion, his influence in using all his multiple accounts and bot accounts wrecked the game for a lot of people and drove them from this game never to return.

It is my opinion that he should be banned from ever having any sort of account with planetarion, any sort of forum account and if possible be G-lined from the Netgamers server.

In short I wouldnt put the guy in charge of a wind up toy, let alone a Planetarion game account.
Judge is offline   Reply With Quote