View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2006, 16:13   #59
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: A request to angels HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
Elviz wasn't kicked when he got caught napping. He continued as a member of 1up to the next round. I see a flaw here.
That round we played most of the round untagged with no alliance defence. As a result I explicitly allowed members to take planet naps. The mistake I made was never explicitly telling members that those had to be cancelled when we tagged up - as I assumed (wrongly) that noone would remain napped to an alliance once we attacked them.