View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2006, 16:06   #57
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: A request to angels HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge
Which makes him exactly what I said, a hypocrite.

You either agree that planet/allie naps are acceptable for all or you take the view that they are not acceptable.

To take the view that it is ok as long as we (my allie and I) has the benefit makes a person nothing more than a self centred egotistical tw@t

Oh did I mention that Sid agrees it is good if it suits him and his alliance ?
Nothing hypocritical about that.

I like it when my side wins fights, I dislike it when other side wins them.

I like it when people spy for me, but I dislike it if my own members spy ON me.

I like it when members of other alliances are cowards - but won't tolerate them in my own alliance.

Only thing you have right is that yes - I DO like things which suit my alliance. But shouldn't ALL alliance HCs want that?