View Single Post
Unread 14 Nov 2008, 17:46   #328
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
hey CBA, you do realise that your members will only take hitting planets, with so few roids, for a certain length of time before they see the error of their ways under the command of you.

i do honestly feel so very sorry for ASS. makes me wonder what exactly they were smoking the day you got elected to any kind of position within the alliance. desperate times call for desperate measures i guess
Most likely ASS sticks to galraids & Willzzz gal just got to be the unlucky one?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote