View Single Post
Unread 14 Nov 2008, 11:23   #318
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Your an idiot. Do you not even know how to play this game? If i got hit down to 237 roids i certainly would not be a "defence planet", i would send 3 fleets out gaining xp and roids = more value so i could have a decent planet, better fleet to def with and hopefully gain more rank for my alliance.

You really are a washed up has-been Will.
Actually no. I was pointing out that obviously the guys hitting me (most from your alliance amusingly so i guess your setting up the raids?) After the first wave landing you wont get anymore from me, so why send another 3? ie = Usless fleet coverage and a waste of all our time.

I am still attacking you idiot i was making a point these idiots hitting me wont gain anything.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote