View Single Post
Unread 2 Dec 2006, 03:40   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I've never been a tryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
not everyone who posts on GD is a minion of yahwe. infact half the forums migrated just to get away from him. he's not gd's best poster despite what jbg says and unless he grows up he'll never get close.
I don't think yahwe's the best poster on GD. That accolade would probably have to go to T&F.

Anyways things everywhere always decline. However in the spirit of christmas I'm going to let horn, dante and the next poster to post after this post to make one suggestion (and it can't be "ban so and so") for improving the forums.

Edit: sorry misspelt yahwe as so and so