View Single Post
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 20:57   #37
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future
Re: I've never been a tryer

GD has been in a long, slow, terminal decline (in terms of activity) for years now. People inevitably leave message boards after a while, and there hasn't been enough new people coming in to replace them, partly because of the decline of PA itself, party due to the elitism of regulars here. I'm not saying the elitism/negativity is a bad thing - without it this place would probably be a lot more active but full of shit, like most of the internet. So I'm all for negativity when it's directed towards shit posting, though some people like Yahwe go too far.

Oh, and before someone says "people have been saying GD was dead/dying for ages ", that's definitely true, I think I said it myself about 3 years ago (wrongly of course), but I think most people would agree that GD is now, finally, dead. Though now that I've said that, it's probably guaranteed at least another 3 years.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote