View Single Post
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 20:10   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I've never been a tryer

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
eh?
I think it's easy enough to understand. You're comparing a serious life-changing injury with having a red (or grey) blob next to a piece of text on a part of the forum that you don't even have to visit to get the rest of the functionality of it.

Quote:
people neg repping you does mean something. it means someone wants you to either/or; lessen your rep power, make you feel unwanted, get a visit from dr.paranoia, make it known they dislike you/your post(s). (there are others but these will do for now)
And this is important, why? It means something because you choose to make it mean something. You're the one who assigns these horrific meanings to it, and I don't see why someone letting you know that they dislike your post(s) is a bad thing - it's what the reputation system is for.

Quote:
i'd also like to point out that those taking the position of "it doesn't matter", are not giving a reason for why we should do away with anonymous neg rep. you're just giving a reason for why we shouldn't ask you to code it.
I gave my reasons for it at the time. They're almost certainly still in the forum database, I don't really feel the need to make them again as they won't have changed.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote