View Single Post
Unread 1 Dec 2006, 18:25   #22
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I've never been a tryer

I wouldn't worry too much, the entire system is rather silly. I only average 37% +reps, and of those most are to do with my utter depravity, getting erections at the thought of a cummy pregnant britney spears*, rr shagging a mother&daughter, sperm as a face mask etc. Any serious points i make are usually neg repped, i still make them because rep doesn't actually mean much.

*very much cured by looking at her revolting pootang