View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2010, 08:08   #214
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sad change in planetarion history

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Sorry, again i read that you are claiming you could roid yourself up to "nro 1" like it was a peace of cake. The political situation actually favor you greatly, but i suspect the claims like the ones in part 3 of your post, has something to do with part 2..
It's easy and that's a fact just hit big players and don't bash, they'r as easy to hit as anyone else. I don't do mass waves.. I scout gals before I hit.. I scout alliances before I hit them with our group.. Just normal BG leader stuff, what seems to have been forgotten in PA.

Political situation was about this when I stopped: where was no point hitting apprime they where in their gals with VSN's who had (napped to ND) ingal def permission.So apprime would just keep growing stronger.. I posted this prediction prolly a week before they roided me for 2nd time to ally predictions thread. Pretty much happened like I predicted. I believe JBG or Golan agreed with the opinion aswell as they knew the situation aswell but there wasn't much we could do about the situation due to DLR playing their suicidial policy in long term.

Asc was under attack by DLR so they weren't able.. and that left us none of the major alliances free to fight apprime for revenge or vsn for win with.. so yeah ND after few weeks of war vs apprime/vsn could take apprime out alone, good political situation right. At the beginning sure we could have taken them apprime down in the first fight we had with them but at tick 500+ nops..

I was in DLR fortress galaxy.. and only way to get back to Apprime was the roiding of DLR.. so gues what they got burned but that would mean our gal ( 5 DLR's) burns aswell so told everyone that's it's over now. We gave the round a extra week to clear it's political mess, it never happened and I wasn't really intrested in allowing our gal to waste time to grow to get farmed again by friendly/neutral alliances who where aligned to make DLR burn for their fence politics so we could get them off asc's back and move to apprime and their fence galaxies what had vsn. Ofc we where late, at that point vsn/app where both too strong, but as I said we where 1 week late to start getting dlr off the backs.. then 2 weeks late after we had 2 alliances.. so when apprime did in their rank greed a hit on vsn, we had enough strenght to hit something.. 8:3.. and rest was there.

Yeah and burning dlr.. I suggested it and supported it aswell, there wasn't any choices if we wanted to stop apprime and hurt vsn in the process as ND can't fight them alone in their fence galaxies so we needed asc thus DLR burned. I wonder if DLR will now catch my fi/co so I get even more fr's as that's what I'm changing my fleet as it's way more scarier with bomber support vs apprime as it's faster. Just a slight addition.. We gave DLR 2 weeks time to change their crappy fencing policy etc.. There was diplomatic solution open for them but took them a "short" while to take it..
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so

Last edited by LordNieminen; 30 Apr 2010 at 08:25.
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote