View Single Post
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 02:56   #94
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of
Re: Ministry - The return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyboy
but however immature you may think we are, we can play and we can remain ludicrously active through 30 min ticks, should be a little more laidback with slower ticks so we'll see how things go.

However you may flame the return of a challenger to the scene you cant seriously think this is bad for the game?

New players who are experienced, will all be payed accs, will all be active and committed to giving a challenge to any other potential winners etc.

This can only be good for the game, but feel free to flame anyway, it never ceases to amuse me how you moan there is no competition or that the player base has dissapeared and then flame when a large group of committed, experienced players come to the scene.

We'll see how things go but i'm hoping to see great things from Ministry.

p.s. this isnt particularly aimed at Bashar but at all of those posts flaming spam etc. - cope with the spam, be happy you have the competition...

p.p.s. MINISTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111ONEONEONEONE
I still love you and your sisters nipples tho :|

(Oh and that whitewine-lowalcohol-beer you gave me!)

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote