View Single Post
Unread 3 Jan 2005, 18:03   #48
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Round 13 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
To summarize,1up are going to definitely be a contendor next round. They will then, undoubtably receive the odd few incoming which will hurt them, considerably. 1up will provide ofcourse a fight, to their enemies but I honestly cannot see them in the top3 slots in the end rankings, are all of you really so short-sighted that you expect otherwise ?
This has NOTHING to do with short-sighted. If someone is, I think I can accuse you for being that. Fact is, 1up will do whatever it takes to not allow them to be killed. They will survive and when they do (which they will), they're gonna be in a good position to win the round.

And tbh, there are less 1up haters next round then there were this or last round. Fact is, most HC's would ally 1up if they could. Simply because blocking with 1up gives you a good chance to be in the winning block and that means your personal alliance rankings will greatly improve aswell.

It's not 1up vs the rest, not at all and imo even less then it was this round. And round 13 will most likely prove that.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...