View Single Post
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 23:54   #20
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 13 predictions

1) ToT
2) ND
3) 1up
4) Ministry
5) Angels
6) LCH
7) WP
8) VGN
9) MISTU
10) VSN

I see a lot of anti-LCH feeling next round for making such a cock-up in r12, having handed 1up the victory. ND will place highly, but I'm not sure if they have the killer instinct found in ToT (proven in earlier rounds). I doubt Ministry will win their first round back either, but since I haven't followed pia that closely, we'll have to wait and see.

As for 6-10, it's a case of picking 5 from 9 alliances (NoS, ToF, SiN, ROCK).

furball.