View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 13:17   #29
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Rules enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Not quite, since everyone else in here is responding to your rants with more rants, I tried to make you see it in 1 simple line.
You're being a complete idiot Phil^ by justifying this kind of shit. It also shows how you acted as a MH if you indeed condone this shit.
I really do wonder at times if you are capable of forming a logical, coherent thought without giving up and just resorting to insults instead.
try reading with an open mind, no preconceptions or a thought process that goes "omg its phil, must...insult...".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
What should be done is MH's taking responsibility for once and either close arc or open B|ntara. Mob justice doesn't have anything to do with it, since Keizari already pointed this out on IRC to Fiery herself.
and it is up to fiery to do this as the head of the department. The thread bintara made is a very transparent attempt to enlist the community for the mob justice you say has nothing to do with it. This thread is an attempt to force policy ( and a specific outcome ) through vaguely similar means but also tries to form a reasonable discussion on the matter. Unfortunately while recent example is cited, as i have said before, this second outcome isnt likely to occur well - it acts as a distraction to the real topic at hand. It would probably be better to split the thread into two and move the reasonable discussion side to the suggestions forum