View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 07:27   #16
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Rules enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Okay, so can you tell me where in the rules it says you have to be intelligent to avoid being closed for breaking the rules?
It doesnt, the intelligence part comes into it for those who want to believe "he isnt stupid enough to have actually been trying to do it for real"
Personally, i think that part is entirely irrelevent. Regardless of motive there was a rule broken and he was punished for it. Its only in my previous post to cater for those grasping at straws