View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 16:51   #20
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So yesterday I watched

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Doom made no sense at all...
It did, but you had to care about the film to want to understand the plot. Unfortunately I gave it a chance.

[spoiler]

There's supposedly a twenty fourth chromosome which they discovered from some ancient race on a planet which were identical to use except for this extra chromosome. And apparently they deduced it gave you superhuman powers like extra strength and stuff. So it made you evolve. But if you give it to some heinous person like a super psycho mental case (like they did) then they go around trying to infect other people with this extra chromosome. But they only infect other psycho people because apparently they can work out who is and who isnt. The people who arent psycho mental people just get killed and not mutated/given the extra chromosome. So when she gives her brother that extra chromosome thingy at the end because he's not psychomental he just becomes superhuman without mutating into some sort of monster

[/spoiler]

I didn't say the film was good because it made sense. It's still utterly ridiculous. And the "sense" is so shit anyway