View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 12:59   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So yesterday I watched

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood[/quote
The amusingly alcohol and drug-soaked characters and the semi-pathetic nature of the plot, and perhaps the material they were working with led to this more than anything.
I'm not really sure how the alcohol and drug soaked characters made it ridiculous (although the bit with the 'brown-brown' was hilarious, presumably deliberately). And the plot seemed OK, but obvious different tastes, etc. Either way it seems like a completely different category to something like 'Doom'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Isn't the presence of Nicolas Cage enough?
No. Nicholas Cage is fairly unlikeable (he has one of those faces that you'd not get tired of punching as they say) and I don't really rate his acting skills but some of his movies are OK. Including Lord of War.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote