View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 23:44   #21
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [George Galloway] Sky News pwned

This reminded me a great deal of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmZkw169xEI

Its brillant when cocky ego driven anchor men and women go against people who are infinitely more adept at communicating a message and seemingly 'armed with actual facts'.

Whilst I think Galloway is a big of a prat (as has been mentioned above), He does make some fairly valid points that you cant dismiss just because hes a prat.

The worrying thing about Murdoch and News Corporation as well as the BBC is that we really dont get the full story and from the very offset ive often been sitting watching the coverage and it always stuns me how they cover 10 israeli ARMY deaths for about 30minutes and then mention 'oh btw 100 lebanese CIVILIANS died when Israeli bombs hit a civilian tower block. We will be right back after these messages.."

It always hits me that the death of 10 trained men who signed up for a job that does involve the risk of dying (especially when your government orders you to invade another soverign land) is blown into some kind of 'lets cry our eyes out for these men' even though the death of hundreds of civlians...children...women....etc etc is just brushed aside.

He makes a hugely valid point about the fact that every news agency has centred this around the original kidnapping of Israeli soldiers by Hizbollah. Whilst yes this kicked things off it just ignores decades of history just so that joe bloggs 'i work in a factory making cheese for a living' can plop his fat ass down on the couch and go 'oh yes i understand perfectly'. Its like they take an infinitly complex issue and instead of trying to explain why this conflict has kicked off in a historical sense they just say 'well lets ignore lots of whats happened becuase it just overcomplicates things for everyone'

Whilst he is a twat and clearly isnt the greatest MP in terms of representing his constituency, I dont think its relevant in the comments hes making. He is in a position (whether he deserves it or not) to make comments and thankgod someone like him is using that position to point out what a dismal state our 'free press' is in.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote