Thread: Mp3 Player Help
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 01:54   #13
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Mp3 Player Help

Absolutely do not get an iPod, I currently have one and it is one of the worst products I've ever owned. I wouldnt buy a Creative product on principle because I expect the interface to be awful, but maybe theyve fixed all their problems I dunno. Irivers are pretty good, I'd go with an ihp-140 or whatever theyre called these days if you can find one cheap (and get a decent pair of headphones with the money you save).

Last edited by Nodrog; 25 Jul 2006 at 02:00.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote