Thread: A Powder Keg?
View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2007, 11:49   #19
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: A Powder Keg?

Uhm. I don't know why you've gone back on your point. European identity seems more correlated to race than the North American.

Nodrog, I don't mind people challenging the premises of my arguments as that makes debates interesting; however this thread was more about how European nation-states and their citizens would react to the problem, not how do you remove the problem, although it has been interesting - I think we're bonding.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote