Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 22:18   #228
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
That's your opinion. Some people think we could just as likely have been born as random animals.
Which people? Are their opinions reasonable?

Quote:
Does that mean you shouldn't have "pride" in being a human being?
Well I don't. I'm happy I'm one but having pride in something i have no control over is undeservedly self-aggrandising and ridiculous.

Quote:
So you should go out with the monkeys in the zoo and start tossing shit about.
Yes this follows...

Quote:
Or maybe you think people that believe stuff like that are ****ing idiots. Well, thats what I think of you.
I don't think they're idiots any more than I think I'm an idiot. Everyone is an idiot in certain ways.

I wonder if you'll use another terrible physics analogy in your reply...